My view:

This blog has been created to share the beauty of Extremadura, one among the last paradises in western Europe. My pictures and videos are not high quality; they intend to show that with inexpensive means and an aficionado approach one can get hold of amazing experiences in this region, full of bio- and territorial diversity. I hope you enjoy what I love sharing. Unless stated otherwise, all the pictures and videos shown here have been shot by and belong to this blog's author.

domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Spring 2013 in the Plains of Cáceres


The context: wonderful landscape of the plains northwest of Cáceres, near the Santa Marta del Magasca road.


The birds, plenty, among which these, which were nice enough to let me take a picture of them: Booted eagle, Woodchat Shrike, Black vulture, Fan-tailed warbler, Roller, male Wheatear, Great-spotted cuckoo and Corn bunting 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario